A vacation in any destination is always more fun when it is spent with great company. This is one of the reasons why girly holidays are some of the best vacations that women enjoy. You can expect full attendance among female buddies whenever such excursions are scheduled. The only difficult stage in planning for these holidays is in choosing the destination. Here are some good options I picked for girly getaways that will give the whole gang a good time.
1. United Kingdom (UK). There is no need to travel far to have a good time with your girly buddies, simply look at what the UK has to offer and take your pick for a relaxing getaway. City dwellers can get a whiff of the fresh air and a scenic countryside tour by taking advantage of car hire holiday deals. You can choose from a trip to the majestic mountains of Wales and enjoy their warm welcome, a drive to the West Country for a laid back weekend in a cozy cottage, or go to the Scottish Highlands and experience a quiet mountain retreat or some action and adventure activities. Cornwall beaches are also a wonderful go to, there’s enough lakes, coves to go to, but Chapel Porth is, handsdown, the best spot. You and your girl friends can pick any or all of these adventures for your next road trip.
2. Venice, Italy. One can voluntary lose themselves in the streets of Venice and find their way back to the main roads with a wealth of tidbits about the city. Italy is a great choice for girls who would like to add some sophistication in their holidays. Book a Tuscan Villa or get a room in a luxury city hotel then delve into everything that the city has to offer. This can range from an upscale designer shopping experience at the Milan Quadrangle or a breathtaking trip that showcases the beauty of the Neapolitan Riviera.
Take a gondola, or a vaporetto if you prefer to tour around the canals, it’s a must. We do love walking, but it gets tiring, too. Shopping and dining in Venice is always a good way to bond…but for the artsy bunch, Venice is also a good place to go (although Florence is my top pick for the arts).
3. Greece. Get away from the daily stress and career pressure by leaving traces of modernity behind and heading off to the superb sunsets and gorgeous beaches in Greece. The clear blue waters and superb white sand are enough to create a relaxing ambiance. Add some little taverns in the picture and you got a perfect island getaway for the whole gang. Don’t forget to wear bright-colored dresses and have a photo of yourself: solo. We just love photos!
oia, oh ja!
4. Lanzarote, Spain. Girls who love the sun and the sand along with a bit of Sangria will definitely adore a trip to Spain. They have everything to offer from cosmopolitan city centres that offer dining and shopping experiences, the sandy Costas where the girls can bask in the sun and enjoy the beach, or resort spas that offer great views of the Spanish coast along with some relaxing massage. Those who are seeking some action and adventure can try some of their outdoor activities like horseback riding or cycling. A whole week spent at one of the many lovely Puerto del Carmen villas, for example, is worth a lifetime of memories.
Hop from playa to playa and get a natural tan on the beautiful beaches as you go, every beach at Puerto del Carmen is worth going to. Depending on the time of the day, you can go wine tasting, bar and club-hopping, go speed boating, waterskiing, jetskiing, surfing. If you are on a more relaxed mood, go to one of their excellent spas, movie theaters, or simply: shop. And of course, if you’re like us who loves food, Food tour is the best option. 😀
5. Phuket, Thailand. Get your girl friends together for an exciting trip to Thailand. Thai food is one of our favorites, so that’s a given. Aside from experiencing Asian culture, the girly gang can also witness some striking seaside views and some wild entertainment on the side. Try their full moon parties and risqué cabaret for an unforgettable trip that curious and adventurous women would love.
Whichever of the above city you choose is a surefire way to bond your girly gang. Going would mean learning a lot more of each other, as the advice goes “If you really want to get to know someone, travel with them…” it opens a lot of opportunities to discover one and the other when in a different city and situation. Have fun!